Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

December 13, 2010

9 Dec '10

1.45 am---
Dear valdy, Happy Anniversary 16months :')

Thankyou for;
- Being my 'everything'
- Being what I want
- Always loves me
- Always make me feel loved
- Always be mine
- Makes me comfortable
- Makes me love you more and more
- Cheering me up when I'm fall down
- Support me no matter what happen
- Trust me in every way
- All the future we've dreamed about
- All the sweet things you do to me
- All the attention you gave it to me
- All the silly things we've done
- All the pain and laughed we've been through
- All the memories we made together
- All the 480 days we spent together
- All the promises we made together

Sorry for;
- The mess I made
- The pain I made
- The wrong I've done
- Being selfish to you
- Makes you feel bad
- Being not perfect enough to you
- Makes you in to trouble
- Makes you sad and down
- Not always be there for you..
- Bad things I've done to you
- The things I haven't done yet
- All the fighting we had
- Making some situation harder for you
- Can't give what you want
- Can't be what you want
- Can't wait for you 'well'
- Always complain with this LDR

Thanks and sorry for evrything. You made this all means so much to me. Wish that we could stay forever together. I truly, madly, deeply love you and I always will. Happily ever after989 :-)