Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

July 28, 2010

Quotes, LDR.

"When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."

Wherever you go, whatever you do.. I will be right here waiting for you.
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks.. I will be right here waiting for you.

"While I sit and stare at the moon,
While I sit just thinking of you.
As I stare at the beautiful stars,
As I stare wondering just how you are.
While I wonder, As I stare and I sit
I know I'll see your face again."


Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw him, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself of how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow.

"
Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, But I will wait forever and a day for you"

Time and distance doesn't mean anything when I know we will embrace and hold each other again

"Distance means so little when someone means so much."

"The longest period of time is waiting for something or someone you truly want."

I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.

"In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged."