Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

August 14, 2010

Long Distance Relationship.

It's been 2months and 20days the last time I laid my eyes on you,
And I'm sick and tired of not being around you,
And I'm sick and tired of not seeing your face.

Baby, I know that it's killing you too,
I can hear it in your voice when I'm talking to you.
On the phone late at night. My conclusion is..
Being alone ain't right, so confused babe.

'Cause at nights I cry, thinkin' about you baby.
Can't do without you baby, that some nights I cry, thinkin' about you baby.

I can't handle this Long Distance Relationship

See, I will go so crazy if you're not here with me,
You're too far, you're not near me.
I'm alone late night and my conclusion is..
Being alone ain't right,
I need you.

'Cause you're my whole world, my baby, my special, through and through. By thanking you for Inspiring me. Boy, you know that you put that fire in me. Thank you

'Cause at nights I cry, thinkin' about you baby. Can't do without you baby, that some nights I cry, thinkin' about you baby.

I can't handle this Long Distance Relationship.